The cause of Sound Money is landing some major headlines in the press and discussion in the GOP presidential debates. This is something that should encourage all of us who believe the Federal Reserve's central planning is spinning out of control -- while the purchasing power of our money declines by the day. The following are some notable articles that you shouldn't miss:
- Ted Cruz Makes Eloquent Case for Sound Money at Fox Business Debate
- WSJ Op-ed: Only Solution Is to End the Fed's Money Monopoly
- Left-Wing Economists Outraged over Rising Discussion of Gold Standard
- European Central Bankers to Take Interest Rates Negative!
- Chris Christie Accuses Fed of Political Favors for Obama, Calls for Audit